For the second time in a row, Japan has topped the list of the world’s most powerful passports. This is according to the Henley Passport Index, which periodically measures the access each country’s travel document affords.
Japan retains its top spot as the world’s most travel-friendly passport thanks to the document’s access to 190 countries. Below is a full list of the world’s top ten which contains no African country. Unfortunately Nigeria couldn’t make it this year on the list.
1. Japan (190 countries)
2. Singapore, South Korea (189)
3. France, Germany (188)
4. Denmark, Finland, Italy, Sweden (187)
5. Luxembourg, Spain (186)
6. Austria, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States (185)
7. Belgium, Canada, Greece, Ireland (184)
8. Czech Republic (183)
9. Malta (182)
10. Australia, Iceland, New Zealand (181)
Please follow and like us: